We have complied this list of resources as a reference to our readers, included are other locations to find more information on Harbor Oaks, educational materials on mental health disorders, and professional organizations that we’re members of and support.
Associations and Organizations We Support
- The Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
- Hope Not Handcuffs
- Families Against Narcotics
Treatment Directories & Resources
- Addiction Hope, an addiction treatment resource, was founded on the belief that recovery is possible for anyone to engage in the profound physical, emotional, and spiritual work necessary to give up the addiction and live a healthy life.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Grief/loss support
- Behavioral Health support