Our programs provide treatment for people of all ages who are struggling with mental health concerns & co-occurring addiction. We offer different levels of care to suit each client’s unique needs.
Our treatment programs at Harbor Oaks
At Harbor Oaks Hospital, we strive to provide services for as many people as can. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of behavioral healthcare services in Southeastern Michigan and beyond by offering care to each patient, who we treat as if he or she was a member of our own family. We believe that an integrated, holistic treatment program, in combination with appropriate social supports, can help individuals and their families recover from mental health concerns and/or substance abuse problems.
Drug addiction treatment programs at Harbor Oaks Hospital in New Baltimore, Michigan
At our addiction and mental health hospital offer comprehensive addiction treatment for adults. Patients who require detoxification are able to safely rid their bodies of harmful substances prior to beginning inpatient programming. Read more about our addiction treatment program here.
- Medical detoxification
- Inpatient addiction treatment
Mental health treatment programs at Harbor Oaks Hospital in New Baltimore, MI
We offer a variety of psychiatric and behavioral health treatment programs for all ages:
Children & Adolescents (Ages 4-17)
- Inpatient Treatment: Acute care that stabilizes children & adolescents treating anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), learning disorders, and conduct disorders.
- Specialized Inpatient Treatment: Acute care unit specifically designed to stabilize children & adolescents who face a developmental disability, such as autism, in addition to behavioral & psychiatric concerns
Adults (Ages 18 – 54)
- Inpatient Treatment: 24/7 care aimed at stabilizing adult patients facing mental health disorders and addiction
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment: Less-intensive care for adult patients that takes place 5 days per week for adults with depression, anxiety, or self-injurious behavior
Older Adults (Ages 55+)
- Inpatient Treatment: Intensive care that stabilizes older adults & provides health maintenance programming. Furthermore, reality-oriented groups are offered in our older adult inpatient program for patients who are struggling with dementia and/or other cognitive concerns.