Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) for adults provides treatment 5 days per week for those struggling with psychiatric concerns. If you or a loved one needs psychiatric care and is 18 years of age or older, we can help.
Partial hospitalization at Harbor Oaks Hospital
Partial hospitalization provides a less intensive option for patients who no longer need the acute structure of an inpatient setting. The adult partial hospitalization program is held Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 3:30pm.
Psychiatric and behavioral disorders treated in the adult partial hospitalization program at Harbor Oaks Hospital
Our partial hospitalization program is designed to provide effective treatment for those struggling with:
- Self-injurious behavior
A typical day in the adult partial hospitalization program at Harbor Oaks Hospital in New Baltimore, MI
Programming for the adult PHP includes the following:
- Daily psychotherapy with dialectical behavioral therapy skill acquisition conducted by a licensed clinician
- Goal setting and leisure groups conducted by a licensed therapist
- Nursing group with a registered nurse held several days each week
- Daily art therapy with a registered art therapist
- One-on-one physician contact up to 3 times a week to monitor progress and medications to properly guide the treatment program
In addition to the previously listed programming options, each adult is provided with lunch and nutritional snacks on a daily basis. Furthermore, for those individuals living in Macomb and St. Clair counties, transportation is provided to and from the treatment program on a daily basis.